Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lab Hours

My lab hours this week are kind of lacking. I spent some time in the museum before the opening, basically talking to Brian and sweeping the back room. For the most part I spent 3 hours being in the way. I did walk around making sure that the things that were affixed to the wall with labels were smooth and cleaned some glass. I spent about 5 minutes everday checking the blogs to make sure I am keeping up. I also spent about an hour browsing the different job websites, looking for an actual job that I might apply to.
As I read the blogs, I see that people are counting their hours they spend reading the text for class. For some reason I didnt think that that counted, but if it does, I spent roughly an hour and a half doing the class reading.

1 comment:

  1. You are correct; standard/required reading as outlined on the syllabus doesn't count toward lab hours; completing "assignments" like the Deeds of Gift, job ad browsing, etc., does. Thanks again for helping in the workroom. That place needs all the cleaning and tidying up it can get!

    ReplyDelete