Monday, March 8, 2010
MARINA!
Ok Marina, I really hope you see this! My portion of the story board has changed a little. I will be needed to display pictures of the class working with their object, a brief summary of what the class is all about and some quotes from the class about working with the collection. That`ll be on the first part of our wall following group 3`s area. If you have any questions about what you missed after you left, please don`t hesitate to call me. I have class at 530 tomorrow, but I`ll be available before then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Got it. I will add the above to your other things. Raquel emailed me a little info, but I never got a response from Nessa so I'll have to wing that one. I just need to know if there was anything added to my portion that I should know about. I will be looking for graphics and pics to add to the storyboard so it's gonna be a late night. Thanks.
ReplyDelete